Thought I’d do things a little differently this morning and reply to some of the posts turning up on the WordPress front page and here is our first.
My thoughts on lavender sugar:
- I have never heard of putting lavender in sugar.
- I have never thought of it as edible.
- I can understand the fact that it smells nice, we had a lavender plant in our front garden (I imagine it’s still there) so do my grandparents and it smells delightful when you rub it in your hands.
- Maybe I’ll go over this afternoon, nick some lavender and put it in a pie.
- I bet my Mum and my Grandmother know nothing about the connotations of lavender in the LGBT community, and I hope they never do. I don’t want to ruin it for them by making their garden suddenly political or worse…