We left around quarter to nine yesterday morning for Shrewsbury, where we were to attend a wedding. Eventful occurrences that day:
- Enjoying the novelty of wearing a suit.
- Taking the jacket and tie off, because it was too hot.
- Grinning at the wife, cos I fought she looked well good.
- Feeling a sense of relief that this was not my wedding day and that I could relax.
- Sighing and smiling with everyone else at the bride’s entrance.
- Taking to heart an encouraging reminder about this.
- Hearing lovely wedding bells just like in Disney’s Robin Hood.
- Being told that I wasn’t really the Drama type, rather more of an engineering sort of fellow.
- Enjoying the fantastic food (sticky chicken, toad in the hole, toffee pudding).
- Seeing our Grandparents who popped over for a while. (Shrewsbury’s not too far from Aber)
- Becoming extremely annoyed by my younger brothers new game of grabbing you by the face like they do in films when they kidnap a child.
- Trying to play Pixar Top Trumps, but feeling too car sick.
- Allowing little bro to fall asleep on me.
- Eating fruit Polos.