Striking a balance between culture and fun.
- The only track I truly love at this moment in time is the single, ‘Get On Your Boots’.
- I always feel slightly unsettled when I hear Bono singing about “sexy boots”.
- As with most U2 albums, the words, anthemic and epic can be used.
- The tracks Cedars Of Lebanon and Unknown Caller definitely have some sort of Christian feel to them, but I’m not actually sure what yet.
- Every track on the album is good, but I don’t think every track on the album is very good.